[Homeroast] Divots and second crack

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 13:45:22 CST 2010

I usually roast to FC or FC+ too. I've seen an occasional divot on a Behmor
roast ... quite a few when a roast got away from me & got further into 2nd
than I wanted.

"Divide and rule, a sound motto. Unite and lead a better one." Johann
Wolfgang von Goethe<http://quotes4all.net/johann%20wolfgang%20von%20goethe.html>