[Homeroast] Divots and second crack

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Sun Nov 28 13:40:27 CST 2010

My experience is similar to Brian's.  My first roaster was an I-Roast and
divots were a common occurrence.  Then I moved to a Behmor and have yet to
see divots.  I usually roast to FC, or FC+.  With the I-Roast, things moved
quickly and I rarely had a gap between 1st and 2nd.  The Behmor is much more
sedate and I can easily achieve that sought-after gap.

Bob