[Homeroast] Thanksgiving Ramblings

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Fri Nov 26 13:23:41 CST 2010

Senseo is horrid.  Haven't tried Tassimo. Keurig is pretty good, though (next best thing to home-or-artisan-roast, IMHO). I think the paper pod-wrap Senseo uses allows too much outgassing, even if the pods are sealed in foil pouches (which I don't recall they are). With the foil-and-plastic K-cups, any aromatics that may be in the outgassed CO2 find their way into the cup rather than dissipating through the air.