[Homeroast] Thanksgiving Ramblings

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 05:13:24 CST 2010

Actually my Thanksgiving has sucked. I am sick as a dog. But thats ok, we all get sick. I will be hitting the Doc in a box in a couple of hours when they open. I rented a cabin in the mountains 3 hours from here and I left my family there so I wouldn't ruin their thanksgiving. They are having a great time.  I didn't sleep much last night but my dog is being a trooper and keeping me company.  Stopped up coughing body aches etc.

I have been roasting for 10 years using many different roasters but when we recently purchased our Giotto espresso maker it changed everything. We are much more critical of the coffee now.

Thanks,

Hank