[Homeroast] Happy Thanksgiving

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:24:06 CST 2010

Not moved in yet. Coffee stuff is aboard ship.Won't be here until Dec
9 or so.The picture of the Butler's Pantry is my coffee prep station.
Thinking of selling my Brewtus and buying a Duetto. A sink is being
installed in the granite top.The cabinet under the sink has a pop up
shelf which holds 70 lbs and will house one of my grinders. Coffee
room is covered porch next to hot tub and looking out at pool. Life is
good.