[Homeroast] Happy Thanksgiving

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:21:11 CST 2010

Sounds delicious! I just put my cranberry nut bread in the oven, hoping I
haven't messed it up. This was always a tradition of my mom - she passed
away ten years ago, but it was just before the holidays, so I never baked it
until now. Will see...

Roasted two Brazils this morning: Brazill Cerrado DP Fazenda Aurea & Brazil
Joao de Campos WP Decaf.  I like to drink half decaf to cut down on my
caffeine, as I end up too wired. Didn't have any coffee at all for a couple
of days - no time to roast, plus the landlord complained to me to last time,
so I was waiting for a time when they might not be around. Couldn't hold out
anymore.

Drank a cup right away, some more later. Delish!! Very happy, will like to
see how it is after a rest.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Lynne