[Homeroast] coffee in Australia

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 15:48:42 CST 2010

I visited a farm in Queensland, Australia several years ago. I was told that
a lack of water for several weeks stressed the trees, and that when the dry
spell was broken they responded by flowering.

--MikeW

"Divide and rule, a sound motto. Unite and lead a better one." Johann
Wolfgang von Goethe<http://quotes4all.net/johann%20wolfgang%20von%20goethe.html>