[Homeroast] Happy Thanksgiving

Darliene Stanhope darlienestanhope at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 13:41:49 CST 2010

My family doesn't "do" what most Americans consider the traditional
Thanksgiving meal.  Our Thanksgiving meal consists of seafood.  Seafood
gumbo, fried fish, shrimp, blue crab, oysters, oyster dressing, cole slaw
and hush puppies, with pecan pie for desert and of course some nice home
roast.  Tonight I'm going shrimping with my cousins to catch the rest of
tomorrows dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving!