[Homeroast] coffee in Australia

BSGarley bsgarley.public at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 11:59:17 CST 2010

Back in College we used to force coffee trees, grown as house plants, into
bloom by putting them in the bathtub and giving them several good showers.
It was theorized that a water soluble inhibitor is present in buds that
keeps them from sprouting until rainfall leaches it away. That was 40 years
ago and I haven't seen any data in the literature since.

Sounds like you had a very interesting trip.

Bruce Garley
Stillwater, MN

Vivir con miedo es como vivir a medias.