[Homeroast] (no subject)

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 20:15:21 CST 2010

They're called divots, small pieces blasted off, usually associated with
roasting too fast.  See also scorching and tipping.  You should be able to
find info on this in the Sweet Maria's library.

-Chris

Pecked out on my mobile phone.
On Nov 23, 2010 5:16 PM, "scjgb3 at gmail.com" <scjgb3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello all, just roasted some PNG wahgi peaberry, taking it into the second
crack little round pieces started to pop off the beans??
> i was on my way to a FC 435* l have not seen this before and have
homeroasted hundreds of times. any body seen this before?