[Homeroast] What's in YOUR cup today?

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 13:49:35 CST 2010

For me, it's Harar Biftu Genema at FC / FC+.  Roasted two days ago, its flavors are getting better with each brew.  Will be interesting over the next couple days, methinks.  No it's not quite Horse, but it's the first Harar I've had since those days.  If you liked Horse, you might want to snare some of this before it's gone.

Outside it's blue sky, snow on the ground and the brass monkeys are missing their....  well never mind.  However, this coffee makes all that irrelevant!

Bob