[Homeroast] coffee in Australia

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 20:35:29 CST 2010

Zara,
Very nice post. Thank you so much for your first hand field report of the
coffee situation down below.
I know coffee roasters in AU and they have a bit of a hard time getting
coffee imported in a timely fashion that has not been damaged in transit out
at sea or....
 Many roasters in the AU prefer to roast from other growing regions than
there own country. I did not have time to ask them their opinion of some of
there own farms.
Joseph