[Homeroast] bodum santos replacement gasket?

Mike Koenig koenig.mike at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:15:36 CST 2010

I'm a bit late to this topic,  but you might be able to use a rubber
stopper, if you can bore the right size hole in it.

Just BE CAREFUL (!!!) inserting the stem into the stopper (or the
replacement gasket if you get one).  I once ended up getting a good view of
the inside of my hand, followed by a number of stiches, when I was being
careless inserting some glass tubing into a rubber stopper.

--mike