[Homeroast] Thailand green coffee

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 13:04:34 CST 2010

Oh, I envy you! That's just the sort of thing I would LOVE - seeing remote
villages - wow.

If you have any pictures posted on any photo sites, I hope you'll share the
links with us.
I bet it was great! (I just saw "Eat, Pray, Love" and could picture me -
younger - healthier,
& without canine responsibilities at home - doing something similar. Great
chick flick. :D)

Lynne

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 11:41 AM, Phil Palmintere <phil.palmintere at gmail.com