[Homeroast] bodum santos replacement gasket?

Bill S. wsmailmagnet at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 20:27:39 CST 2010

Benjamin,

I'm not familiar with what your gasget looks like, but if resembles an "o"
ring, (either round, square or quad) then an excellent source is
mcmaster.com  They sell all types of hardware, all by specifications.  Its
where I go for the exotics (alloys, elastomers).  For example, they offer an
"o" ring, 3" OD, 1/8" square in cross section., Buna-N rubber, $8.30 for
25.. ( I suspect that you don't need 25, but I didn't surf around too much)

BillS.