[Homeroast] Best brewing methods for addressing high LDLcholesterol > Grinder Fines

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 20 22:05:42 CST 2010

On Nov 19, 2010, at 10:57 PM, raymanowen at gmail.com wrote:

> Got Grinder?

I posted this a few years ago so several new members of the list probably haven't read about it.  I bought a 40 some  pound Brevieto (sp?) grinder that would not work from a used restaurant supply store for about $50.  I expected to have to do some serious repair work on it but found the problem was that one wire in the power cord was broken.  I replaced that and bought new burrs for it then and again about five years later.  A couple of years ago a list member gave me a spout to replace the round multi shot grinder collector that he no longer needed.  Anyway, checking a restaurant supply store that is recycling restaurant equipment might well enable list members to get top quality grinders at reasonable prices.

     pecan jim