[Homeroast] Luna Bee Birthday Tradition 3

Kris McN krismcn at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 20:20:56 CST 2010

Oh, you guys, I've been so remiss in posting this!  I've been down with
horrible kid cooties for weeks and I just haven't been in a position to mail
anything off, so I didn't want to post until I could.  Long enough!

Luna Bee is into puzzles.  It's her thing, so I took one of her puzzles and
wrote everyone's name on the back of a piece.  Then after we put it
together, I asked her to choose her favorite piece (which is kind of a weird
question but the sort of thing 3 year old rolls with).  The winner of the
3rd Annual Luna Bee Birthday Tradition is:

David Brown, aka deerslammer!

Congratulations and thanks to everyone for their participation and birthday
wishes.  The warmth and family feel of this community makes me smile.

David, send me your address off-list and I'll get a package in the mail for
you.

Best,

Kris McN