[Homeroast] Best brewing methods for addressing high LDLcholesterol > Grinder Fines

Michael Wade mlwade at pacbell.net
Sat Nov 20 00:28:46 CST 2010

Thanks Chris - and Peter, Hank and Rayo

I have looked at a bunch of grinders over the last couple of years, from the
Rocky and that little Nuova Simonelli doserless that Chris Coffee used to
sell, up through Compak,  Macap MC4, even the Cymbali Max Hybrid; but I
liked what I read about the Vario, its the right size for my kitchen, and I
like the idea of ceramic burrs.  Done.

Then maybe I'll try that Technivorm again, and maybe even the KMB.

Michael