[Homeroast] Best brewing methods for addressing high LDLcholesterol > Grinder Fines

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 20:34:22 CST 2010

I was eyeing the Virtuous Preciso but gave up waiting and sprung for the
Baratza Vario.  I've been very happy with double duty espresso and
everything else and no stuck vac pots anymore.  Press is good too.  The
Preciso still looks interesting, especially for brewed coffee.

I took my hand grinder and twist to work for espresso here and use the Vario
at home with the Ka Peppina.

-Chris

Pecked out on my mobile phone.