[Homeroast] Best brewing methods for addressing high LDLcholesterol > Grinder Fines

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 19:07:10 CST 2010

FWIW I have had several grinders. When I was drinking mostly drip I used a Rocky Rancillio and was very happy with it. As a dark side espresso guy now we use a Mazzer mini electronic which is $1000 grinder. It is doserless and For home usage it is phenomenal. I have not used it for drip but make no mistake once you dialed it in you could set the ground size to what ever you wanted. Lastly I have had multiple coffee roasters makers and espresso machines. The grinders are always have made the ultimate improvement in my coffee drink regardless of brewing methods.

Sent from my iPhone