[Homeroast] Best brewing methods for addressing high LDLcholesterol > Grinder Fines

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Fri Nov 19 14:20:27 CST 2010

Hi Michael,

I do both the brew, Technivorm and espresso and my grinder I use is a Rocky.  It isn't stepless and I can easily tweak back and forth between 5-9 for espresso and 13-14 for drip and I do go back and forth, when I make coffee to take to work for my night shift and a couple of tasty espresso shots before my two hour drive to work.

Peter

-- Sent from my Palm Pre