[Homeroast] Best brewing methods for addressing high LDLcholesterol > Grinder Fines

Michael Wade mlwade at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 19 09:27:29 CST 2010

Chris, what grinder are you using now that produces less fines?  Anybody
else?  Seems like this topic always gets dominated by the "Dark Side"
espresso guys.  I'm interested in a good, no, make that excellent grinder
for brewing.

 I changed my brewing to the shortest cycle I know of,  the Aeropress, to
compensate for the overextraction of fines in other, longer cycle brew
methods, but I'd like to get a better grinder FOR BREW, and try other
methods again.

Michael Wade
Milpitas, CA