[Homeroast] Best brewing methods for addressing high LDL cholesterol

Matthew Walker iroast62 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 05:30:44 CST 2010

Thanks so much for the prompt response.  I (reluctantly) just ordered an
Aeropress as my LDL spiked recently and I have been told to make some
adjustments.  Just had a cup of DP Jimma -Nigusie Lemma through a Capresso
automatic and couldn't taste it (after years of FP)!  Hope Aeropress is a
happy medium.

Thanks again,
Matt