[Homeroast] Best brewing methods for addressing high LDL cholesterol

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 18:14:09 CST 2010

Looks like there's a whole French Press and Cholesterol thread on CG.  The
message I remember reading from Alan is here:

http://www.coffeegeek.com/forums/coffee/machines/203453#203453

I use mostly paper filters not because of worries about cafestol and kahweol
but because my previous grinder was so bad with fines that French Press was
not an option.  I also drink espresso, which does not filter out these
lipids.  I have heard of some folks filtering their espresso shots through
paper, but I'm afraid I'm going to wait for doctor's orders before
considering this.

-Chris