[Homeroast] Best brewing methods for addressing high LDL cholesterol

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:57:44 CST 2010

If you search the CoffeeGeek forums in the massive AeroPress thread you'll
find some posts by the inventor Alan Adler with some research on this
topic.

I think he found paper filter to be very effective so you could use any
paper filtering method if this concerns you.

-Chris

Pecked out on my mobile phone.