[Homeroast] Behmor Progress

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 14:29:32 CST 2010

Afternoon.  I have now measured my voltage 120v, have my thermocouple
installed in the roaster and have reduced my batch size.

We have always enjoyed the liquid amber blend but the results have
been less than super.  However the Monkey blend has been elevated to a
new level.  it has been fantastic.

for Single Orgins I have roasted some Columbian that was just OK.  We
are trying to get this process down before I cut open the Jimma.

I have decided not to go for the big roaster but am considering the
Quest based on this experience.

Right now, I am somewhat happy with the Behmor but which we had a
forum board for Behmor profiles.