[Homeroast] Freecycle offer

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 17:30:19 CST 2010

Just saw this offer come into my email inbox, somehow the juxtaposition of
the two items offered makes me nervous.  I have not edited the punctuation
on this.

--24 Earth's Best diapers, size 4 -- 8-12 cup disposable basket-style coffee
filters, 3 1/4" base. About half left in a 500-count bag.

Reminds me of a sign on the porthole of a sailboat that our high school
sailing team once chartered:  "Do not open unless cooking water comes in."
Sometimes punctuation is a fine and necessary thing.

-Chris