[Homeroast] Quest M3

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 17:37:44 CST 2010

RayO,
Very sorry if this got sent to you twice. Found it in my draft folder.

Thanks for your take on these "state of the art" power supplies so to speak.
Right now I'm underpowered so I guess I have some tweaking to do. I'm not
the electrical engineer or even electrician in any way or shape. But I know
a guy in the back at Platt Electric who can get me dialed in.
Electricity taught me a long time ago a simple rule, if you don't know what
it is, don't touch it. Find someone who does and have them touch it. I use
that rule with snakes too. <];^)

Love your take on the whole," geeks loose around the globe would rather use
solid state controls." All the old dogs I'm coming in contact with tell me
that "solid state controls" are the  standard anymore. Seems even our new
tooth brushes have solid state controls.  Come to think of it doesn't my
IRoast2 have solid state controls?
JR