[Homeroast] A difference of degree....

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Wed Nov 10 22:18:41 CST 2010

Part of me wanted to say a couple degrees shouldn't make that big a
difference. And of course found myself tweaking a profile ONE degree this
afternoon... Not saying that one degree tweak will make a big difference,
but it will make a difference:)

(FWIW wasn't on my Jimma profile, one of my 4 Delirium profiles.)

Oh, another FWIW the tweak made while customers have been saying Delirium is
singing the best it ever has for weeks, go figure, who me never satisfied?

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/