[Homeroast] Suggestions for Next Order

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 07:57:53 CST 2010

OK, maybe I'm wrong about my assessment of my roasting skills. I'm finishing
up what was originally five pounds of Ethiopia FTO Shoye Sidamo WP Decaf -
didn't even realize that SM's recommendation for roasting is Full City to
City + AND I'm very disappointed that it's almost gone. It's really, really,
REALLY good.

There is now a one pound limit, so I'll skip ordering more of this :-(.

Heads up to anyone who wants to try a pound. Tom was* so* right in his
description - great decaf.