[Homeroast] Suggestions for Next Order

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 07:35:02 CST 2010

That's basically what I did with my last order - I checked Tom's suggestions
for roast ranges. I'm best to stay away from any that need a narrow range
(although I do believe I got some Moka Kadir once & liked it - wish I was
more organized & kept records of what I like - and don't like, lol. Not
going to happen...)

Drinking my morning brew of half Brazil Joao Campos WP Decaf and Ecuador
Quilanga Microlot Expecial (roasted separately). Great cup.

Now, I better start exploring the current SM's greens, as I will be out of
coffee *very *soon!

Lynne