[Homeroast] Quest M3

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Mon Nov 8 21:17:03 CST 2010

Well if you ordered a 220v model (for Europe etc.) it would operate 220v, US
model is 110v, neither model is dual voltage as is the case with the vast
majority of electrical devices, one or the other. Sure some small appliances
have built in transformers allowing 220v/110v selection, which basically
steps down 220v to 110v internally. Never seen this type of thing on a
serious powered device, wouldn't make sense.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/