[Homeroast] Quest M3

g paris p pchforever at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 16:52:46 CST 2010

Hey Guys:

Thanks so much for your input. Aside from the fact that is a really cool
design, a bit retro, cool...

I feel the opportunity for me to really do some serious roasting is
available with this little roaster.

While it will not give me the total I may need to roast at one time between
the Quest M3 and my Hot Top
I can for sure do more which I need to do.

Looking down the posts I see you are beginning to talk Quest M3 tips and I
think that is a great idea and would love to see them
in one place for easy access. Me thinks I will start a new forum on
http://www.homeroasters.org/php/news.php
for this little retro machine and anyone who wants to ad tips and tricks and
post away.

Thank you again for your input. Clearly I did not need much of a push in
that direction. A small batch
shop roaster 1 to 3 pound is out of my budget.

warmest regards,

ginny