[Homeroast] Alp overheated and shut down

Michael Vanecek mike at mjv.com
Sun Nov 7 11:24:24 CST 2010

Has anyone replaced this fuse before? It looks like it comes as a
diode-looking thing so I'll need to preserve the cladding and solder and
insert the new diode-fuse back into it. Has anyone just shorted that out
and bypassed the fuse altogether? I know it's a fire-hazard if it
decided to overheat - but roasts shouldn't be left unattended anyway.

Be well,
Mike

--
Zone 8, Texas