[Homeroast] Heading OT: Single cup brewers

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 10:11:35 CST 2010

That is the type of thing that happens between dialing in all the espresso grinders for the morning and actually having the first customer arrive.

-bry

Bryan Wray
Compass Coffee
360.831.1480
Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens