[Homeroast] Heading OT: Single cup brewers

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 16:50:04 CDT 2010

For best results, I'd recommend doing a pour-over like this video illustrates:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33f8Y-_yfY8

You're welcome.

(sorry if I wasted valuable time)

-bry

Bryan Wray
Compass Coffee
360.831.1480
Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens