[Homeroast] Single cup brewers

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Thu Nov 4 11:51:30 CDT 2010

At 09:41 PM 11/3/2010, you wrote:
>No offense, but we wouldn't sell our coffee to a high volume
>commercial customer with untrained counter help.

I think you misunderstood my point. First off, I didn't say or imply
espresso, Just this weeks cup of coffee brewed in a Trifecta with
your brewing parameters. Pick up a the right few customers like that
and Mike can afford a bigger or second roaster and suddenly your life
gets easier. And if you wanted, you could use that delivery system
and an hour of training to insure that decent single serve coffee was
being served.

I had no interest in insulting you, but you are running a business
and you always need to be aware of opportunities. As I saw someone
else point out if you sell something like 50 cups of coffee a day for
an extra 50 cents, the payback on the Trifecta is quite short.

Ira