[Homeroast] Ethiopia Dry Process Jimma -Nigusie Lemma

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 16:41:45 CDT 2010

OK, I assume that now that my fin. aid money JUST got in, Jimma is gonzo,
right? I'm not even looking on SM's page.

It's too painful...

:-(

Sigh... anyway, putting it in the perspective w/all that I've been battling
for the past two wks, up to a whole day today (went to the DA's office, then
Police, hopefully on our way to making progress for the little one's
return), it's not all that important.

After I try to recover a bit, I am going to post a traditional offering, and
suggestions for a decent green to order. Right now... trying to decompress.

Lynne