[Homeroast] Single cup brewers

Tom Ulmer tom at transtate.us
Wed Nov 3 08:14:16 CDT 2010

Technology is sexy but automation is a business all in itself. I've been
curious with the business of machines like the Clover and the Trifecta from
a coffee shop perspective. Does this type of machine add value to the shop
or in some way impact the bottom line positively?
By the way, what is the K-Cone?