[Homeroast] Behmor Roast Control

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 03:13:31 CDT 2010

Thanks, Mike, for the details!

Could you give me a sense of the how open you hold the door after 1C?
Would a wooden chopstick between the opening and the door be comparable?

What kind of interval are you getting between 1C and End of Roast?  Before I started this door-opening, I couldn't stretch this interval at all, and only now am I getting a sense of what's possible.

Happy Roasting,

robert yoder