[Homeroast] Luna Bee Birthday Tradition 3

Kris McN krismcn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 01:06:10 CDT 2010

Hello Fellow Home-roasters,

It's election day in the U.S., which means it's almost Luna Bee's birthday,
which means it's time for the 3rd Annual Luna Bee Birthday Tradition!  My
girl and this list/community/home roasting have a long association: she was
conceived shortly after I started home roasting.  I went to my first PNW
Homeroast Gathering at miKe's while pregnant with her, I even roasted coffee
while in labor waiting for her birth.  Now she likes to pull up the steps
and watch me make coffee in the morning.  My how time flies!

Three is an auspicious birthday, right?  That's what I figure, so in honor
of the event, I would like to offer up the pair of individual coffee
cup/filter sets pictured here:
http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=10980

They're nice little Art Deco, silver plate sets, ideal for making
Vietnamese-style coffee (where you drip directly into sweetened condensed
milk), or however you like. I will have Luna somehow choose a name on her
birthday (Nov 8).  So If you would like to be included in the drawing, email
me off list by 5pm Monday (krismcn at gmail dot com) and I'll throw you in.

Best,

Kris McN