[Homeroast] Quest M3

Robert Bedwell rlb at triad.rr.com
Tue Nov 2 16:02:48 CDT 2010

Congratulations on your Quest.  I actually had my name at SM but I couldn't wait and bought a Hottop.  No regrets.

I would love to see your roast log on the Jimma.  It would be interesting to compare to the HT.

I did three roasts today.  First was Amaro Gayo, Yemen Sharisi and Ethiopia Harar Biftu Genema.  Still a learning process!

Enjoy your roaster.

Bob