[Homeroast] New Behmor user question

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Tue Nov 2 07:29:42 CDT 2010

On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 03:45:13PM -0700, Dennis Guyer wrote:

> experience with roasting.  However, I have never found a
> roast/bean/profile that will suit me for drip brewing.  Most of my
> coffee is made using the Aeropress, but my roasts do not transfer to
> a good drip experience.  Does anyone have a profile / bean /country
> that has been your go to coffee for drip brewing?

Can't help you there, as I've enjoyed coffees from many origins, at
various roast levels (only occasionally a true City, or past FC+), all
through a drip cone.  From your description I have to wonder if there's
a problem with the actual drip process.  Perhaps if you could discuss
how your drip results dissapoint you we could offer some more helpful
thoughts.

--
River lines, defensible passes, the posession of hills and
encirclement of cities; these are the syntax that structures