[Homeroast] Single cup brewers

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Tue Nov 2 07:19:28 CDT 2010

On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 08:26:50PM -0500, Rich wrote:
> Coffee brewing is an interactive process. It does not yield itself
> well to automation or a doctrinaire procedural approach.  The worlds
> great chefs do not use Betty Crocker cook books...

Coffee roasting is an interactive process. It does not yield itself
well to automation or a doctrinaire procedural approach.  The worlds
great roasters do not use pre-programmed at the factory profiles...

:-)

--
An education that does not teach clear, coherent writing
cannot provide our world with thoughtful adults; it gives us instead,