[Homeroast] Single cup brewers

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 20:42:41 CDT 2010

"I wish my Giotto would fit on the suitcase."

Believe you me, Giotto Will fit ! A few decades (4.3) ago, my "suitcase" was
a foot locker. Relatively empty enroute to Taegu, Korea. Came back to Clark
with a Korean doll, silk fabric, cashmere, etc. Would have made an excellent
base for Giotto, instead of the Coffee Shops the guys in the Air Route
Traffic Control Center showed us!! A delightful shot of - espresso... ro
--
Persist in old ways; expect new results - suborn Insanity...