[Homeroast] Single cup brewers

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Mon Nov 1 19:53:29 CDT 2010

Wrong: weighing your coffee to be ground, weighing your water, heating water
to precise temperature, timing your multiple pours, weighing your brewed
coffee...believe me when I say well executed pour over bars have HUGE
coffeegeek appeal. True, doesn't cost thousands of dollars, just hundreds.

And we've sold a number of scales recently too. (0.1g resolution with max
1000g, so work great for PF build and pour over)

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/