[Homeroast] Single cup brewers

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 19:41:28 CDT 2010

Derek,

With all respect, not me. I gave been on travel for 10 days now with my AP. It makes an acceptable cup but we have gotten good and really bad coffee out. Peregrine Espresso in DC was the best coffee I have ever drank. We stopped at a Whole Foods in Annapolis MD the coffee bar was surprisingly good. The Baltimore Coffee and Tea we stopped at was the worst excuse for coffee I have ever experienced bitter and watery in a Mocha Latte ( normally I drink straight espresso or a machiato).

Tonight we are in a desolate spot. No real coffee so I pulled out the aero press. It was ok. But I would have loved to walk across the street to Whole Foods or across town to Peregrine.

I wish my Giotto would fit on the suitcase.

Thanks,
Hank

Sent from my iPhone