[Homeroast] BBQ drum roasting

Justin Schwarz houstini at comcast.net
Mon May 31 15:25:15 CDT 2010

I had a neighbor that upgraded to a new natural gas grill so I ended up with his old NG weber grill.  I cleaned it out and the burners were still in good shape.  I had the entire area below the drum covered in tiles, I may put some of the tiles back as Ed noted that when the entire area was covered with tiles he has sluggish roasts too.

I am glad to hear all of you guys chime in on this, Ed you were my main inspiration for building a BBQ drum roaster.

-Justin