[Homeroast] OT: A different kind of HB...

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Mon May 31 14:28:52 CDT 2010

Egad!

Yes, indeed, I was 32 years old, one day in May- at the 0.75 mark of Last
Century.  You evidently got your calendar on closeout at the Nobleman's
Barn.  It's busted.  It is now 0.35 Century later.

Why didn't you call me out when I <was> 32 ?
I wouldn't have passed up a (4-group?) espresso machine or used my shop for
mundane things like refurbishing telephone booth-sized battery chargers, or
done a million things like Daughter #2 and Daniel-San Son that had nothing
to do with coffee.

Cheers, Mabuhay -RayO, Opa!

Tempus Fugit!