[Homeroast] Gene Cafe Cleaning

Frank Parth fparth at mac.com
Mon May 31 09:33:03 CDT 2010

Hi, John.

Simple Green didn't even touch the crud inside the chamber. That's why I'm looking for something more assertive.

By outflow filter I meant chaff collector (just got back from a trip to Saudi Arabia and my mind isn't back in a
California time zone yet. Sorry). I use a ShopVac to suck out the chaff regularly, but there's still buildup that
vacuuming didn't remove. So based on Skaling's recommendation I boiled it for awhile and that worked perfectly.

Frank